Please read our terms and conditions carefully as making a purchase from WIOA or becoming a WIOA member signifies acceptance of these terms.
General Terms and Conditions:
– By submitting an order or becoming a member of WIOA, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and constitution.
– Every transaction is governed by the terms and conditions in place at the time of the transaction.
– Products and prices are subject to change at any time without notice.
– Dispatch and delivery dates are provided as a guide only. But please be assured that we make every effort to get your goods to you as quickly as possible. If a delay occurs with a courier/postal service this is unfortunately out of our control.
– Advertised prices are in Australian dollars and include G.S.T (Goods & Services Tax).
– Orders must be paid for in full prior to dispatch and delivery of your items.
– WIOA make every effort to display all products as accurately as possible. Due to variance in computer monitors, other device screens and different lighting, products and colours may result in colour variations shown on the website and we cannot guarantee that your monitor’s display of colour will be completely accurate.
– WIOA will not be held responsible for any damage to any products after delivery.
– The customer is responsible for the importation of products into their country and as such are liable for any taxes, duties or taxes applicable.
– We reserve the right to cancel an order at any time.
– Terms and Conditions are subject to change at any time without notice.
– This website is owned and operated by “Water Industry Operators Association of Australia LTD, trading as WIOA” ABN 83 123 468 422.
– You have read and understood these Terms and Conditions.