Virtual Water Exhibition Conditions of Entry
The following conditions apply to all Virtual Water attendees.
All persons are required to register.
The Organiser will record all attendees’ details in order to generate statistics and provide mail information to the Organiser for future marketing purposes.
Representatives of companies not directly involved in the Exhibition agree they will not promote their products or services to exhibitors or other attendees while attending the Exhibition.
Inappropriate behaviour, cyberbullying or sexual harassment will not be tolerated, and offending individuals will be asked to leave the Exhibition.
Inappropriate material will be removed by the organiser.
Health & Safety
All persons entering the Exhibition are expected to act in a safe and appropriate manner. It is expected that attendees will report any potentially unsafe inappropriate behaviours immediately to the Organiser.
No attendee is permitted to record any presentation or material provided.
The Water Industry Operators Association of Australia Ltd respects your privacy. If you wish to have access to your personal information or believe it should be amended or removed from our records please contact:
Chief Operations Officer
Water Industry Operators Association of Australia Ltd.
P.O. Box 6012
Shepparton Victoria, 3632
Phone (03) 5821 6744
Virtual Water Terms and Conditions and Cancellation Policy for Exhibitors
- “Conference” means the event including the Exhibition.
- “Exhibitor” means the company or person that has submitted an application form and has been allocated an exhibition space.
- “Exhibitor lnformation Pack” means the manual which describes the Organisers rules and requirements, services and equipment relevant to all exhibitors of Exhibitors. This document is provided to the primary contact person who booked an Exhibition Site.
- “Exhibition Site” means either a booth or space within the exhibition platform an Exhibitor has booked or is allocated.
- “Organiser” means the Water Industry Operators Association of Australia (WIOA).
ABN 83 123 468 422.
- “Platform Provider” means the company hired to provide the virtual water platform.
Responsibilities and obligations
- The Organiser is responsible for the overall running of the Virtual Water platform in association with the platform provider (vFairs), the allocation of Exhibition Sites and invoicing of exhibitors.
- The Exhibitor is obliged to act in accordance with the rules and requirements as set out in the Exhibitor Information Pack and by the Venue. The Exhibitor is responsible to read and agree to the Terms and Conditions and Cancellation policy, make payment in full by the due date and adhere to deadlines.
- The first 10 exhibition sites have been reserved for sponsors.
- Exhibition Sites will be allocated in the order in which the Organiser receives the completed applications.
- The Organiser reserves the right to assign or reassign Exhibition Sites to ensure that the arrangement of the Exhibition is in the best interest of attendees and Exhibitors.
- No Exhibitor shall sublet or share the whole or any part of the space Exhibition Sites allotted without the knowledge and consent of the organiser.
- The Organiser will issue an invoice for the reserved Exhibition Site/s to the Exhibitor. The payment of the invoiced amount must be paid for in full prior to the event.
- The Organiser reserves the right to remove the Exhibition Sites if payment is not received by the due date.
- Invoices have a payment term of 14 days from the date of issue. All invoices must be settled prior to the event launch day 22 July 2020. Registrations received within 14 days of the commencement of the event need to be settled immediately and prior to the event. Failure to make payment as required may result in the cancellation of registration.
- Exhibitors may cancel their Exhibition Sites at any time prior to the exhibition. Cancellations must be made in writing.
- Cancellations made between 30 & 70 days prior to the launch day 22 July 2020 will receive a full refund less an administration fee of 20% of the cost of the Exhibition Sites.
- Cancellations made within 30 days of the launch day 22 July 2020 will receive no refund.
Release and indemnity
- The Exhibitor hereby indemnifies and releases the Organiser and the platform provider; with respect to any claims, actions, suits, demands, costs and expenses for damage or injury to person or property arising directly or indirectly out of attending and displaying goods at the Exhibition.
- Photos, screen capture and video taken on behalf of the Organiser at the conference are approved for release for future marketing of WIOA events.
Health and safety
- All Exhibitors are required to abide by relevant health and safety legislation. The Organisers require a representative from the Exhibitor to be named as a responsible person for the health and safety of the Exhibition Sites.
- In the event that the Exhibition is cancelled or delayed outside the control of the Organiser, then the Exhibitor may be issued a refund after all fixed expenses are paid, any remaining funds will be distributed to Exhibitors. The Exhibitor shall not claim for any loss or damage.
- WIOA reserves the right to refuse to accept a registration form or refuse entry to any exhibitor, delegate or visitor to any WIOA event at any time and for any reason.