List of Exhibitors at this event
COVID Safe Information
Although a formal COVID Safe Event Plan is no longer required, WIOA is retaining many of the precautions previously in place.
This is an open event and there may be a small number of attendees who are not vaccinated. It is recommended that all attendees consider this fact as part of their own risk assessment about attending the event.
To make the conference as safe as possible for all attendees, there will be numerous changes to the operation of the conference and we request the support of all attendees in implementing these:
- If you are not well, or you have any COVID-19 symptoms, including fever, sore throat, cough, shortness of breath, runny nose, or loss of smell, please do not attend the event.
- If you have been diagnosed with COVID-19 within the past 7 days, or if you are a close contact of a person who is positive for COVID-19, or you are awaiting results from a COVID-19 test, you should not attend the event.
- As it is an indoor event, it is suggested that attendees consider wearing face masks as an added precaution against the spread of COVID-19.
- A refund will be made available for people unable to attend due to illness, or travel restrictions due to COVID-19 outbreaks
- A QR code is included on all attendee name tags for contact tracing purposes. ALL attendees MUST scan into the event each day
- Bollards will be used to manage queues in areas where they are likely to form (registration desk and meals area). Maintaining physical distancing is the responsibility of every individual.
- Hand sanitiser stations will be available at the entry to the building, the exhibition hall, and the papers room. Please sanitise or wash your hands regularly.
- The chairs in the papers room will be widely spaced to provide extra distancing between attendees.
- Additional cleaning is being implemented in high touch, high traffic areas including the bathrooms, toilets, chairs and tables
- There will be no free-standing lunches or dinner service. These will be served and consumed whilst seated at tables.