COVID Safe Information
This event is being staged with the following COVID Safe Event Plan.
The COVID Safe Event Plan is designed to make the conference as safe as possible for all attendees. There will be numerous changes to the operation of the event and we request the support of all attendees in implementing these:
- If you are unwell please do not attend the event
- If you have been diagnosed with COVID-19 within the past 7 days, or if you are a close contact of a person who is positive for COVID-19, you should not attend the event
- A refund will be made available for people unable to attend due to illness, or travel restrictions due to COVID-19 outbreaks
- A QR code is included on all attendee name tags for contact tracing purposes. ALL attendees MUST scan into the event each day
- Bollards will be used to manage queues in areas where they are likely to form (registration desk and meals area). Maintaining physical distancing is the responsibility of every individual.
- Hand sanitiser stations will be available at the entry to the building, the exhibition hall, and the papers room. Please sanitise or wash hands regularly.
- The chairs in the papers room will be widely spaced to provide social distancing between attendees
- Additional cleaning is being implemented in high touch, high traffic areas including the bathrooms, toilets and chairs and tables
- There will be no free-standing lunches, dinners or refreshment service. These will be served and consumed whilst seated at tables.