WIOA apologises for the failure of our website for the scheduled site sales for the Victorian exhibition.
In the interest of fairness to all members, and to ensure this does not occur again, we have changed our procedure.
We have rescheduled the Victorian site sales to take place after 1.00pm (AEST) on Friday 17 May 2019
DO NOT SEND THE APPLICATION FORM NOW!
- Read the Terms and Conditions and Cancellation Policy for Exhibitors.
- Complete the Application Form
- Email it to firstname.lastname@example.org after 1.00pm (AEST) on Friday 17 May 2019
- WIOA will confirm your site selection or call to find the next best fit if your selections are unavailable.
- Sites will be allocated in the order in which the completed forms are received by WIOA after 1.00pm (AEST) on Friday 17 May 2019 this can take some time so please be patient.
- The application form is now available, but we will not accept applications until after 1.00pm (AEST) on Friday 17 May 2019.
- Any applications received prior to this time will need to be resubmitted and will likely mean the application will be further down the queue.
- We will be using the Greenwich Mean Time World Clock to regulate the time we receive applications (GMT +10.00 is AEST): https://greenwichmeantime.com/timepiece/world-clock/
We apologise for any inconvenience that this late change may cause.