WIOA will once again be conducting the 2020 Queensland Mains Tapping Competition as part of this year’s Queensland conference n Toowoomba.
Register your team now (limited to 16 teams)
Register your team by email before Friday 15 May to firstname.lastname@example.org with:
- A “clean” name for your team (which includes the organisation you are representing)
- The names of the 2 competitors, and contact details
- The name and contact details of your approving authority
- Details of your preferred charity.
- Travel and accommodation to and from the event is the responsibility of the entrants/ their employers.
- Spots will be allocated on a first-in-best-dressed basis. Entries will close on Friday 15 May.
The winning team will get their names on the impressive perpetual trophy and the opportunity to nominate a local charity to receive a donation, kindly donated by competition sponsor Reece Civil.