Following the successful Queensland Mains Tapping competition held last year in Logan, WIOA in conjunction with qldwater are thrilled to announce the QLD Mains Tapping Competition will again be conducted as part of this year’s Queensland conference.
Register your team now (limited to 16 teams)
Register your team by email before Friday 18 May to email@example.com with:
- A “clean” name for your team (which includes the organisation you are representing)
- The names of the 2 competitors, and contact details
- The name and contact details of your approving authority
- Details of your preferred charity.
- Travel and accommodation to and from the event is the responsibility of the entrants/ their employers.
- Spots will be allocated on a first-in-best-dressed basis. Entries will close on Friday 18 May.
The winning team will get their names on the impressive perpetual trophy and the opportunity to nominate a local charity to receive a donation, kindly donated by competition sponsor Ixom.