Following a successful Main Tapping competition held in Orange in 2019 that was won by the local team, the WIOA NSW Main Tapping Competition will be held again at this year’s NSW Conference in Tamworth.
Register your team now (limited to 16 teams)
Register your team by email before Thursday 11 March to Craig Mathisen at firstname.lastname@example.org and include
- A “clean” name for your team (which includes the organisation you are representing)
- The names of the 2 competitors, and contact details
- The name and contact details of your approving authority
- Details of your preferred charity
- Travel and accommodation to and from the event is the responsibility of the entrants/ their employers
- Spots will be allocated on a first-in best-dressed basis. Entries will close on Thursday 11 March
The winning team will get their names on an impressive perpetual trophy and the opportunity to nominate a local charity to receive a donation.