WIOA is concerned about the growing impact of COVID-19 and it’s impact in Australia.
Of key focus is the impact the disease may have on the WIOA conferences and events.
As an organisation, WIOA is drawing directly on current advice and information provided by both Federal and State government authorities.
WIOA is committed to implement all recommended precautions from the World Health Organisation, Federal and State Health authorities and will encourage all attendees to follow these guidelines. These will be communicated to all attendees prior to and during the conference.
WIOA has curated a selection of key resources to assist you to navigate the evolving situation.
- WSAA Fact Sheet – Fact sheet developed to provide facts about drinking water and wastewater services and COVID-19
- Water Research Australia – Novel Coronavirus (SARS-CoV-2) Water and Sanitation fact sheet based on the latest developments emerging around the disease
World Health and Government Resources
State and Territory Health Department Information
Meeting and Event Specific Resources
- World Health Organisation – Key planning recommendations for mass gathering in the context of the current COVID-19 outbreak.
- PCMA – Global Association of Business Events Leaders information page and resources.
- US Centres for Disease Control and Prevention – Interim Guidance – Get your Mass Gatherings of Large Community Events ready for Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)
Workplace and Business Continuity Resources